Thursday, November 19, 2009

Eye In The Sky


Its been a bit hectic this month.

To Report:

Just finished a series of shoots for the upcoming ESPN Next Issue. Also have a 5 page spread in the current issue of ESPN starring 6 Olympiads training at the new Center of Excellence in Park City.

Thanks To Jen, Catriona, Nancy, Maisie and all at ESPN The Magazine

A huge thanks to everyone who came to my show two weeks ago. We are having a little closing celebration this Sunday

Dan Monick
My Love For You Is Immense
Sunday Nov 22
12-4
At: Grain
3135 Glendale Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90039

The folks at Hurley also have featured me on their site. To hear me ramble on check here
Thanks a ton Caroline Ryder and Greg Roman

I am working with some of my favorite folks Day 19, Justin Van Hoy, Aaron Farley and Luis Farfan on a new creative space in Highland Park called This LA. If you twitter check for news here. Im super excited about it.

1 comment:

MUSEUM OF STICKERS said...

awesome interview, stoked to see the show on sunday!