Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Feb Fell Like 1000 Feathers


Just wrapped shoots for the Paper Magazine Beautiful People Issue. Big thanks to Mickey and Whitney and my crew and friends who helped along the way. Really excited to see it all come together.

Here is a short interview written by Bri Ana Drennon for the Little Bird Subscription Series

The inagural show at This had its opening on Friday and wow it was a doozy. Thanks so much to everyone who came out, hung work and to the other partners in This for such an amazing night.

Just wrapped an incredible two months of work with shoots for Metropark, American Standard, Clearwire, the aforementioned Paper Magazine, two shoots for Rolling Stone, Foam Magazine, work in Magnificent Magazine from Sweden, two zines for Fathersons (one by the great J. Spears)

Much Thanks to my wonderful girlfriend Caitlin, my crew, and my rep Dara Seigel, for their support while I spazzed out for 6 weeks and to all the people who invited me to work with them; I am immensely grateful.

No comments: