Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Whoosh



My ESPN portfolio is on news stands now. I have the cover with Oklahoma City's Kevin Durant. Also inside are 22 pages of story on the next big things in sports featuring Mr Durant, Chris Johnson, Steven Strasburg, Drew Storen, John Wall, and Melanie Oudin.

Thanks again to all the awesome folks at ESPN and my crew who held it together during a lot of bouncing around. I am super proud to have the cover.

Just shot an 8 page fashion/art story for Foam Magazine which we are jamming on to complete for the next issue Much thanks to Zoe, Kristina and Alex

Also just shot Aloe Blacc who is an amazing artist on Stones Throw Records. Truly an inspiration to work with.

Check out Project White T Shirt . An amazing project curated by Ritchie Chan of Triple Major. I shot the catalog of the exhibition which open at Welcome Hunters on Dec 19th. New LA Record with Luis and The Wildfires on the cover, out now as well as zines at the LA Record store.

No comments: